Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Paraguay



I would really like to visit Paraguay, maybe I can plan a trip to Paraguay in the next years, I dont know so much about Paraguay, but I really guess its fantastic.
In the University we have a teacher who talk us very much about Paraguay, about the soy fields, the people there, the drug-dealing, etc...There are not so many touristic places in Paraguay, I think the most popular places are the Iguazu waterfalls, and the missions of the jesuits, but I expect there are another many things to do that probably are very  exciting.
I have also a friend who lives in Asunción, the capital, and she invites me to go there some day, she speaks very funny because the Paraguayan people make a mix of Spanish and Guaraní, and sometimes they dont know it.
I would go there today only for the holidays, but maybe, if I like it I would consider to live there one day.
Thats`s all!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to travel to Paraguay too, you should take the chance to go if you have a friend who lives there.
    You can go with Manuel Canales! lol lol lol

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You should really go there if you have a friend who lives there, so start planning and you will be able to go.

    I'm completely sure that Manuel Canales was the teacher who told you about Paraguay.

    Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ariel!
    I had clases with Manuel Canales also, and he talks about Paraguay with a lot of passion.
    I would like to try the tereré sometime jajaja, because i'm addicted to drink yerba mate.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ariel, a lot of people told me that Paraguay is great.. in summer holidays it has a lot of street carnavals. you will find a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete