Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Post 1

Hello everybody, this is my first post in my new blog called Ariel Alvestegui (me).
I took this subject just 2 weeks away and i didnt know anything about English, I didnt know when it should start, so I came today and found what`s going on.
My expectations for this course is to learn something more about English, because i cant speak well, an I would also learn something more about reading in English.
My obligatory current subjects in the University are: latinoamerican social History, social psichologie, Estadistics, Methodology and Filosofy, and I also asist to a free subject about Historic materialism.
I`m not very excited about having classes in Summer, but i think I wont suffer it much. We will have also Holidays in February, and I think that will be enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel, how are you? I took latinoamerican history and philosophy a year ago and it was really boring, so I hope you have better teachers now. Enjoy your holidays in February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ariel, really don`t worry about this semester because in sociology is not so interesting. I think your free course of historic materialism is very interesting!

    See you!!

    ReplyDelete