Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, January 6, 2012

My favourite kind of music and my favourite song!


Today i`m gonna talk about my favourite kind of music, since I`m a child I have listened too many kinds of music, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Folk, Brit, etc., etc... Nowadays I would say that my favourite kind of music is Rock, I`m not a real expert of music nor an expert of rock, but I know some bands that I like very much...So far I know about Rock, it was born in the 50`s in the United States of America, after the Rock and Roll  and  the Rockabilly legacy. Elvis Presley is maybe the most popular and one of the first icon of the Rock and Roll....
In the following years the Rock music was expanded to another continents, first to Europe, and then to other continents like Asia, Africa, or sub-continents like Southamerica.
The most of rock music is written in English, because it was born in an ex-british colony, but exist also many groups that play rock in other languages: spanish, french, german, turkish, etc, etc...

One of my favourite artist is Bob Dylan, he is an north-american singer and guitar player, who sings a mix between rock and folk music, and my favourite song of Dylan is Like a Rolling Stone, this song talks about a girl, called  Miss Lonely, who in the past was very rich but not anymore and how her life has changed...I was 14 when I heard this song for the first time, I didnt understood it, but it liked me, maybe because the keyboard-solo and the voice of Bob...

No comments:

Post a Comment