Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, December 23, 2011

My favourite Movie?

I actually dont have a favourite movie, beacuse I think nobody cant have a favourite movie, theres only good films, depending on the kind of film they are. So one of my favourite Science- fiction movies is Nineteen Eighty Four , I`ve seen it the first time when I was 16 and it really liked me.


1984 was directed by Michael Radford on the year 1984 (thats for sure not a casualty), and its based on the George Orwell`s book with the same name, this book was written in 1948 in England after the Second World war and it talks about an utopic world located in some new continents called: Eurasia, Eastasia and Oceania; but actually its not an utopic world, it would be better called a distopic world.
In 1984 we found a main character called Winston Smith who live in Eurasia and works for a totalitarian state rewriting the history, under the orders of the Big Brother.
I really recomend you to see this movie, but what I really recomend you is to read the book, it`s fantastic!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel!

    1984 is an amazing book and I had no idea about this movie, anyway I'm not a big fan of sciencie fiction but I have a friend who loves Sciencie Fiction and even composed some song based on the book 1984, so this movie will be a perfect recommendation for him.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, is difficult to have a favorite movie, depends on the stage by which one is living.
    I see you.
    and Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent seen this movie yet.. and only read the half of this book in the school XD
    school was a good time...

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen that film but maybe I should be. I read "Animal farm" and I think it is a ralley good book so, I recomend you!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried to see many times. I buy the movie on the street, but still can not see.

    With your recomendation, i see the movie soon.

    ReplyDelete