Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, January 27, 2012

How green am I???

Today I`m going to talk about how green I am, that doesnt mean that I want to know the color of my skin or something in this way, today I will analize some aspects of my life with the purpose to see how echologycal are my habits, my way of life, my cotidian life.
Most of people dont make many enviromentally friendly practices, because they didnt learnt it, nobody talks them to do anything about the enviroment. I`m not a super-hero of the enviroment, but I try to do my best, or actually I try do as less as possible to increase the enviroment-damage. I never drop garbage in the street, i dont smoke too much, I`m not a compulsive consumist, I allways try to ride wiht my bike, instead of using the bus or a car. I dont participate into an eco-activist movement, maybe because I have many dudes about the real purposes of them, I think much of them dont do real usefull things, but I may reconsider it if I investigate something more...
I think much of the polution, and the carbon footprint is generated by real big industries and companies, it may have sense to sensibilize to the people of reducing his carbon footprint, but the real change would not came from  individual changes, most of the enviro-damages are planned by important people in an office, I dont know exactly where, but they wont changes his habits only because good intentions.
I think that in Santiago we do our best to contaminate and polute so much as we can, first of all, we are in a valley, that means that  most of the polution stay in the air for a long time, in that way we should become aware about he problems of the toxic gases in the atmosphere.
We have much to do in public policies and in conscience to make better our relation with the enviroment.

5 comments:

  1. Hi lucho! I laugh a lot with your beginning your green skin!, I can imagine “the grinch”. Ok to be more serious I´m agree with you about the pollution and big companies the law should be stronger I think.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lucho
    Jajaja yeah, i'm not an enviroment superhero either, but i try to do my best also. But i think discussing with people this themes everytime you can, is a good way to install some questions in their head, so they can think about it and take action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Is clear that you aren´t a super-hero of green skin, jajaja thanks for remember us.
    I hope begin soon to do somenthing for the enviroment, like you.
    I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in downtow of Santiago, and i can see the pollution. It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete