Find the 1.978 differences!

Find the 1.978 differences!
Find the 1.978 differences!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Books, books, books

Hello everybody, today I have a very exciting topic to talk about, I`ll talk about the books! 
One of my favorite hobbies is reading, I dont exactly remember when was the first time that I read a book, but i know that since I was a child, my mother and my uncle read for much books. I still have many memories about the books they told me, I still have most of them in my room, and sometimes I take few minutes for reading them.
One of the first big books I read by myself was the Lord of the Rings, I was only a kid, and I tried to read this book, it was really hard to me to understand everything because it had many names of many characters and I couldn`t remember many of them, they always had difficult names like: Boromir, or Eowyn, etc...
In spite I didnt understand everything, I liked this book of J.R.R. Tolkien very much, he creates a fantastic new world, with all his details, including some myths, the vegetation, the criatures that lived there, a geography, simply an entire world of Tolkien.
I dont have an only favorite genre of books, i try to read some things about everything, I really like to read novels, especially some classics of the Russian literature,  some history and politic books. I actually read almost every day, sometime at night, in my bed, before I sleep; or sometimes in a Park, or in the bus and inthe subway…
I would not write a book at least in the next 15 years, because I think its very difficult, I should take much time for it, its like a work for my old age, I could make it when I became old and have many experiences and storys to tell…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel!

    I also read a Tolkien's book called "The Silmarillion" and yes, it definitively have a lot of names and characters and lands and everything, they even had their own language, it's totally insane. Tolkien's mind was huge.

    I hope you have an excellent summer, see you again on march!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lord of the ring is a one full world for themselve, the "Middle earth". When i was a teenager i played games of rol of the middle earth. i was a hobbits that usurped the teasures to the killer`s orc warriors. This fantastic world are wonderfull·

    ReplyDelete